Which Carthaginian general, as a child, swore eternal hatred for Rome? On what occasion did Julius Caesar utter the phrase "iacta alea est"? What city other than Pompeii was destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius?
Show how much you know and learn with Genius - History of Rome!
Discover how a small Latin village, over the centuries, became the greatest empire of ancient times, defeating formidable enemies to conquer the known world.
Answer the questions correctly and discover the key characters and events in the history of ancient Rome, from its foundation to its decline and fall.
• The foundation and the monarchic era
• The Republic and the conquest of Italy
• The expansion in the Mediterranean and the Punic Wars
• The crisis of the Republic
• The splendor of the Empire
• Crisis and decline. The barbarian invasions
In the answer to each question, you will find an explanation rich in interesting information that will allow you to learn about the History of Rome while having fun.
• Test your knowledge with the trivia game
• Learn with the detailed explanations for each answer
• Share questions and answers with your friends
• Excel in each level so you become a true Princeps Senatus
With Genius – History of Rome, learning becomes a game.
Genius Quiz History of Rome is a free trial software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-21. The program can be installed on Android.
Genius Quiz History of Rome (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.